• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications are reopened!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Just finished writing my app. Still need to do some proof reading, and I can think of a paragraph or two I should probably add, but it is currently 4 1/2 pages and 2,469 words. Will be posting it in 7 days :D

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just finished writing my app. Still need to do some proof reading, and I can think of a paragraph or two I should probably add, but it is currently 4 1/2 pages and 2,469 words. Will be posting it in 7 days :D
That's dedication! You just have to answer some questions but you went the extra 3 1/2 pages!

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Wow, mine is only 1066 words, what did you even talk about?

Anyway, I came on here to ask whether they reply to the thread you create if they want to interview you. Never mind, I read back a few pages and found the answer.

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
Le0,

Is there a possible chance that Jr. Moderator could be brought into MCSG, not right now, maybe not even in a couple of months. But maybe in a year, when you have enough trusted Sr. Mods to test this out. Because personally I think that the Jr. Mod idea is a great one. But I understand that the mods (who work hard enough already) have a lot on their hands. So could it be possible for Jr. Mods in about a year or so?

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
The problem is not that we don't trust some if our senior staff, It's the fact we would not have time for this extra responsibility.

Even in a year, we will still have a lot of responsibilities, so logistically, no sorry.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
The problem is not that we don't trust some if our senior staff, It's the fact we would not have time for this extra responsibility.

Even in a year, we will still have a lot of responsibilities, so logistically, no sorry.
Maybe get some dedicated forum moderators to take the strain off of the rest of you guys so that you can focus on the servers.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, mine is only 1066 words, what did you even talk about?

Anyway, I came on here to ask whether they reply to the thread you create if they want to interview you. Never mind, I read back a few pages and found the answer.
I just expanded on everything. A lot.

I've probably actually said too much stuff, and should have kept it concise, but I don't really want to go edit it all down.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just expanded on everything. A lot.

I've probably actually said too much stuff, and should have kept it concise, but I don't really want to go edit it all down.
Being a g33ke isn't always good. Maybe add a tldr; and the end of the app. :)

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Le0,

Is there a possible chance that Jr. Moderator could be brought into MCSG, not right now, maybe not even in a couple of months. But maybe in a year, when you have enough trusted Sr. Mods to test this out. Because personally I think that the Jr. Mod idea is a great one. But I understand that the mods (who work hard enough already) have a lot on their hands. So could it be possible for Jr. Mods in about a year or so?
Jr. Mods have been discussed too many times. The staff would rather give the community mods who have powers against hackers and all those rule breaking people, than to have Jr. Mods out there who would have only what? Kick? Its pointless and time consuming for both mods and Sr. Mods.

Reactions: Le0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci