• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications are Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
What does this mean about Age Exception applications? Col_StaR
Everyone currently in the queue gets denied.

Just kidding.
The processes are seperate, so Age Exceptions will be processed normally. However, if you gain the Age Exception and Mod Apps are closed, then you must wait until Mod Apps reopen before you can apply using your Age Exception.

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score

Just kidding.
The processes are seperate, so Age Exceptions will be processed normally. However, if you gain the Age Exception and Mod Apps are closed, then you must wait until Mod Apps reopen before you can apply using your Age Exception.
when will the applications reopen? Tell me! <33

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score

Just kidding.
Don't do that to me! :c
But alright. Thought this would affect the process of queueing the age applications. Fortunately not. c:

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe I can have the confidence to apply next round. 2 mny bans doe :( :(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hold on, what about those of us in the middle of the application process? Will we just stay waiting until they reopen, or do the processes currently being reviewed go on?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Hold on, what about those of us in the middle of the application process? Will we just stay waiting until they reopen, or do the processes currently being reviewed go on?
"f you have applied before this post, your application will be reviewed by the Sr. Staff. We will be reforming how we do hiring/applications and the whole process in general. Applications will come back up when we have re-done the process." From the original post.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"f you have applied before this post, your application will be reviewed by the Sr. Staff. We will be reforming how we do hiring/applications and the whole process in general. Applications will come back up when we have re-done the process." From the original post.
Ohh. Hue hue hue. Why thank you kind sir for pointing out to me what I was 2ignorant2read4u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci