• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications are Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
As soon as they open I am applying as well. I have learned a lot about moderating and I feel I could be a very good one. :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As soon as they open I am applying as well. I have learned a lot about moderating and I feel I could be a very good one. :)
I've been in this community since June 2012 and I feel I devote all my responsibilities to this community

Reactions: DK

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm glad they closed mod apps, especially since I won't be tempted to post a mod application that might be rushed, and use up an attempt at mod.:(

Its_Sean! I remember you were on a game of SG4 with me and you were teamed with another mod, and when I said "no pls" you were like "this feels wrong". I think it was over Christmas break, before you resigned...

You were a great mod, MCSG would be glad to have you back.

XD Its_Sean is friend rank for about 2 weeks and says "I miss mod!"

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
when can we become moderatoor again??
When they reopen the apps. There is no set date for the apps to reopen. The Sr.Staff is really busy and have other things of higher priority to take care of. Just keep an eye out on the forums.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
when can we become moderatoor again??
I would imagine before summer starts, just because you would think thats when they need mods the most, with summer most likely being the busiest time of the year since everyone is off school.

Don't quote me on this though, it is just my thought.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I would imagine before summer starts, just because you would think thats when they need mods the most, with summer most likely being the busiest time of the year since everyone is off school.

Don't quote me on this though, it is just my thought.
This man is right, when the most players are on, the most mods they need which is why they may reopen towards the end of may-earlyJune area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci