• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator and Member of the Month?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
What if the members vote for who they think is the best member/staff each month.
They vote their friends, and some people would be upset when they realize that people are voting others a lot more than them.

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
Moderators would get upset about who is better as well, or who people seem to like more.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Popular Mods would be voted way more just because people like them...
But people like kezzer1995 dont earn anything because you dont see their work at ban disputes or anything :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Since the mods seem to disagree with the mod of the month, I'll just trust them on that. But I'd like a player of the month! However, instead of most messages in that month like you said, it should be voting like you suggested for the mods. I can see problems arising with that too though, as some people are a lot more popular and others could deserve to be player of the month but weren't even options.
If there is a way this can be sorted out so that it's completely fair, I will support it :)

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It might just be a popularity contest, the voters have to be honest

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Both Zeno and SixZo shared wise thoughts on this. This would only make enemies in the community and start flamewars.

No.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci