• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator and Member of the Month?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have a moderator and member of the month. It could be displayed just above the forum statistics. As for deciding who wins, for moderators it would be voted on by other mods and for member of the month it would be be whoever has the most messages in one month.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this would be good for moderator,but not for member. People would just start spamming the forums with random messages.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
moderator would be awesome! also idk if they already do this but like amount of hackers caught and what not. loveeeee dis.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like the members and moderators might start to get too competitive and not do their jobs as well :/
Just my opinion though

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Somewhat like what Zeno said, I see some problems that may arise with this. Mods might be a bit more tempted to ban people just so they have a better chance at "winning". Something I might be more interested in seeing is more of just a 'player' recognition of the month. For example, if someone did something nice/amazing, they would get recognized for it. i.e. helping out a new player and teaching them how to play would be deserving of some special recognition. But, even then, things are a bit "iffy".

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with something like this is that someone who feels they deserve it but didn't would get hurt, upset.. I've seen it happening in a lot of communities. It encourages people to try and outdo each other so they can get a bit of special treatment, rather than to help the community and be a good person.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with something like this is that someone who feels they deserve it but didn't would get hurt, upset.. I've seen it happening in a lot of communities. It encourages people to try and outdo each other so they can get a bit of special treatment, rather than to help the community and be a good person.
I agree..

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
What if the members vote for who they think is the best member/staff each month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci