• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Minecraft Survival Games: Haunted Isles

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations, your map has been added to MCGamer for Halloween! Imaier we're inputting your map VIP now. Datawood, of course, already has his. :)

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
Is this the Team that made Yodenheim , man they are good, they just appeared outta nowhere, out of the blox if u like

Razputin_

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow looks very amazing! I can tell the build team put lots of effort and time into making this newly themed map for Survival Games. I'm very excited to play on it, hopefully I can get my second win today! :D

DataWood

Tribute
Reaction score
Congratulations, your map has been added to MCGamer for Halloween! Imaier we're inputting your map VIP now. Datawood, of course, already has his. :)

Imaier's actual IGN is "IsaacDaKingYT" :D Thanks for accepting!

DataWood

Tribute
Reaction score
Is this the Team that made Yodenheim , man they are good, they just appeared outta nowhere, out of the blox if u like
Yep we're the ones responsible for Yodenheim as well! We've always got new projects being pumped out, but we mostly work privately with servers, and yodenheim was our first "Public Project" :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just a question, is there supposed to be a hole in the map that lets players fall into the void if they jump into it? It is kind of hidden because there is water in it. These are the co-ordinates:
x: 1536
y: 11
z: 1976

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci