• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Minecraft Survival Games: Haunted Isles

Baccas_R_Us

Spectator
Reaction score
Is that a texture pack that makes everything red or did you edit it? I like the map a lot btw, I can tell you put so much work into it! It looks really nice

OutsideTheBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
Is that a texture pack that makes everything red or did you edit it? I like the map a lot btw, I can tell you put so much work into it! It looks really nice
It was rendered in Cinema 4D by DataWood! We actually spent 15 hours on it, so not that long but we did work SUPER hard!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow this looks nice. However I do have a couple of considerations. What would the gameplay be like? This I can't tell from the screenshots. Now onto my next question. How many blocks were involved in this? It seems like a crap ton, and that could be pretty bad in a sense that it could make people with "eh" computers have their frames dropping up and down like Ancient Japan v1.

Moro

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is crazy good. I mean like... Insanely good. I really appreciate amazing builders because they add soooo much effort and yet they dont get much in return. 10/10 for this map and I hope to see more from OutsideTheBlox ;)

OutsideTheBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow this looks nice. However I do have a couple of considerations. What would the gameplay be like? This I can't tell from the screenshots. Now onto my next question. How many blocks were involved in this? It seems like a crap ton, and that could be pretty bad in a sense that it could make people with "eh" computers have their frames dropping up and down like Ancient Japan v1.
Well game play wise you can test yourself by going onto ProMC or MCSG in the coming weeks ;) Also, the map has a 200 block radius (fairly small compared to other SG maps)

OutsideTheBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
One of our Owners, DataWood just created a trailer for the map and posted it on the original forum post! Make sure to go check it out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci