• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft skin?

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Dood that is perfect, you sir are an Awesome person for being able to make epic skins :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess I'm not needed then :D I will still try it out though, just for the fun of it.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Funny thing i go on veriede's server for a game just a bit ago and there were aton of people with pokemon skins so we had a loose team going on XD.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish something like that could be done with my skin. Team Half Animals FTW! (me, myself, I and the half squirrel guy. lol) But Team Sprillity does that, except with Castle Crasher skins :p I'm a part of the team, I just haven't gotten to getting a castle crasher skin yet.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
When i joined MCSG i had the red castle crasher skin. XD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had my skin for a really long time. I made it more than half a year ago, and have been using it ever since. Maybe by now it's even a year old.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice,
im rather rubbish at skin making, the best i did was splice the hat and whip off an Indian Jones skin onto a Blaziken skin. And i had a hard time with just that.XD

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
I loved my Indiana Blaziken skin, it was my own unique skin. But this Larvitar one trumps it by far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci