• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft skin?

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a tad selfish of me, but i was wondering if anyone knows a person that could possibly make a skin for me? Id do it myself but im horrible at the task. XD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I could try to make a skin for you :D I don't know how to give it to you, but if you tell me of a way I'd love to do it.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Just upload the .png on imageshack, imgur...

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Wel i guess i should say what i want done. XD

Since i have taken on the theme of being a Larvitar recently I tried looking for a Larvitar skin, only to find at best a Tyranitar skin. Though, i could suffice for a Tyranitar, i would love it if some one could make me a Larvitar or at least a Larvitar themed skin. :p (My avatar on this site is a Larvitar, that i drew and colored by hand, if you didnt know what it is :p )

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks! It's my best drawing atm. And yeah if you want to do it then go ahead! :D

CamPantsTheThird

Spectator
Reaction score
Here, this is the best I could do. It's hard making a Pokemon into a human sized block. Enjoy if you will, disregard if you wont.

~CamPants

Attachments

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome, though id hate to ask but can you add the 2 black spots on the back as seen in the sprite ill add to the post. Its a minor detail but sadly it will bug me, its slightly larger than the front ones. I wish I could do something for you in return. D:

larvitar sprite.png

larvitar2 sprite.png

CamPantsTheThird

Spectator
Reaction score
I can totally do that, I enjoy making skins. The most you can do in return is refer me to anyone who is looking for a skin. I'm better at making look alikes of people than Pokemon. ;) I'll get crackin' on your black spots. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci