• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Ninja Warrior: Season 1

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
*Referee Applications*
Name: Jesse Stirling
IGN: GetArcanined
Previous Moderating Experience: I Was A Mod On Faded Pvp for a bit then it shutdown.
Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles: No I am not participating.
Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly: Yes
How will you improve MCNW1: I will improve it by making fair decisions and watching all things clans do.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Clan Name: ArtOfPvP
Owner IGN: iPyroYo
Owner Skype Name: iPyroYo
Roster Amount: Around 25
Are you willing to be a substitute clan: 1st clan entry :)
Congratulations first clan.
*REF APPLICATION*
Name: Henry
IGN: Hsnapn
Previous Moderating Experience: Small servers, have an interview for VausePvP, and dedicated
Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles: Most Likely, And thats fine only watching 4
Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly: Yes... Always know the difference between ping and hacks!
How will you improve MCNW1: I can make sure there's no hacked clients being used, and be strict about trash talk so the chat is friendly and respectful. Honestly, ive always wanted to be a ref of something like this so it'd be Nice if u allowed me. I will also come back and be a ref in season 2!!!
Accepted to the part where I interview you. :)
Referee Application

Name: Cody
IGN: BURRITOZ0123
Previous Moderating Experience: An old server, I was an admin on it. About 50 people played on it.
Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles: Not sure yet, probs not
Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly: of course :)
How will you improve MCNW1: I will improve MCNW1 by making unbiased judgements, and helping out making important decisions that you may need an input on.
Accepted to the part where I interview you. :)
*Clan Applications*
Clan Name: #Unite
Owner IGN: zburgbacher
Owner Skype Name: zburgbacher62
Roster Amount: 11
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: yes
Added as second clan.

KingGamerHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Name: #Relentless
Owner IGN: MCKing_Sam/ KingGamerMC
Owner Skype Name: kinggamerftw24
Roster Amount: 18
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: Yes

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
Clan Name: Extinct
Owner IGN: KingofGrapes
Owner Skype Name: kingofgrapes22
Roster Amount: like 20
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: sure

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jack
IGN: EnderSnapple
Previous Moderating Experience: Little to none
Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles: I will most likely be a participating player.
Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly: I know all the MCSG clan battle rules, I have been In the clan scene since September of 2013
How will you improve MCNW1: I am a pretty chill person, I love making new friends, and I get along nicely with most people. I can be a calm funny guy, or a strict harsh guy, It depends on the situation.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Clan Name: #Relentless
Owner IGN: MCKing_Sam/ KingGamerMC
Owner Skype Name: kinggamerftw24
Roster Amount: 18
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: Yes
3rd clan.
Clan Name: Extinct
Owner IGN: KingofGrapes
Owner Skype Name: kingofgrapes22
Roster Amount: like 20
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: sure
4th clan.

As for referees applications, if I do not reply instantly, I am either debating or you have been declined.

Reaction score
Clan Name: Tigers
Owner IGN: Zarmax5
Owner Skype Name: Zarmax5
Roster Amount: 22
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: Of course

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Clan Name: Tigers
Owner IGN: Zarmax5
Owner Skype Name: Zarmax5
Roster Amount: 22
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: Of course
5th clan. This is too funny to respond to. Don't worry everyone, I'm obviously not participating and I will not help my clan in anyway. I am on break. This is to show my appreciation for the unpopular maps that are actually really well made.
Was I accepted as a ref? Or no ;(
I don't think I'm going to choose you, sorry :(

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
5th clan. This is too funny to respond to. Don't worry everyone, I'm obviously not participating and I will not help my clan in anyway. I am on break. This is to show my appreciation for the unpopular maps that are actually really well made.

I don't think I'm going to choose you, sorry :(
Sad face

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
This is a great idea but how are you gunna make sure no randy's get into one of the 48 servers?

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
This is a great idea but how are you gunna make sure no randy's get into one of the 48 servers?
Well, when I was first thinking about this idea, I thought that maybe instead of having teams of 6, being a 6v6v6v6v6v6, there would be teams of 8. If there were teams of 8 in the 48-player server, there would be no randoms. The problem is, not everyone has donor, so I decided to leave room for the randoms that would join and make it teams of 6. So to answer your question, there will be randoms. As for the server filling up, the 48-player servers fill up slowly and if everyone participating is specing the game before, and join immediately after the the game turns into lobby, things will be fine, especially if many of the participants have donor. The 120-player server will be a piece of cake to get into. ;) Thanks for the question, though. I bet others wanted to know that also since this may get complicated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci