• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Ninja Warrior: Season 1

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score

-12 Clans, 1 Champion Team-
- Will be held on US Servers-
- As of now, the only prize is an Optifine cape, but I hope to gain more-

Minecraft Ninja Warrior, or MCNW1, will be a clan tournament held on MCSG. Instead of the normal championships either being held on 24-player servers with the most popular maps: Valleyside University, Holiday Resort, Survival Games 4, Teweran Survival Games 2, SG Highway or being held on a different server using the same popular maps, MNW1 will be held on US48, US49, US51, and US120. You know what that means, 48-player and 120-player servers! There will be a total of 12 clans participating. The first 12 clans are guaranteed a spot in this event, and any clan after that wants to apply, may become a substitute, if one of the 12 clans does not show up. There will be a total of 2 parts to the tournament and 3 games played. The first part of the tournament, or the 48-player server, will split the 12 clans into 2 groups. The first 6 clans will participate in the first 48-player server. Afterward, the second 6 clans will participate on the 48-player server immediately. Each clan will have a team of 6. So essentially, it will be a 6v6v6v6v6v6 followed by a 6v6v6v6v6v6. As the tournament will be held on 48-player servers, a tip would be to review (or probably make) routes on Survival Kingdom, Castle Dracula, Kharmunrah, Survival Games 3, Forsaken Ascension, Survival Games 1, Survival Games 2, Hungry Hills. Both winning clans of the 2 survival games, will fight off in a third 48-player server. This battle will be a 12v12. If one of the winning clans does not have 12 members on, they will have to fight with the less amount of players. The third 48-player server battle may be the next day so the winning clans can be ready with 12 members instead of just 6. The second part of the tournament, or the 120-player server will be a battle amongst all 12 clans. It's basically the second chance for the losing clans of the first part of tournament, since the winning clan of first part of the tournament will fight the winning clan of the 120-player server. The second part of the tournament will be held the next day and will consist of a 6v6v6v6v6v6v6v6v6v6v6v6, each clan players with 6 members.

The tentative time scheduled for this event will be July 29th. At 1PM EST on July 29th, the first 6 clans, 1-6, should join US48. You will probably join as a spectator. Just wait for the game to restart, then join back when the lobby starts, and this will be when the tournament starts. The second 6 clans are allowed to spectate, and will join the exact same server once the first game ends.

As soon as your clan applies, I will add the owner on skype and make a skype group.

-We will follow MCGamer rules, failure to do so will result in punishment by MCGamer staff-
-We will follow Dave, or life855's, Clan Battle Rules-
-Any map may be chosen and voted to play, so be ready for anything-
-There will be "randoms," since there will be empty player slots, dying to one would be as if dying to an opposing clan member-
-There will be referees and they make the battles' decisions; however, if you have evidence of something, please send it to myself at Zarmax5 on skype, or a different referee immediately, but until that is done, referees decisions are final-
-You and your clan may not ask moderators to kick members of the game, as it is a privilege to play on MCGamer and have a tournament-
-There will be no use of "gg10, rekt, easy," and if done so your clan may be disqualified, since we want no flame-
-As "gg" sometimes may mean "get good" instead of "good game," please use "gf" or "good fight," or just spell it out-
-Any secret items found on maps are allowed, as most are not op: potions. Ex: shears on Survival Kingdom. Do not, however, collect potions, enderpearls, and items you can not normally get in MCSG-
-Rosters will be shown in the skype call, and I will post that once all 12 clans have joined applied-
-There will be no spectators, members of your own clan who have died are not to watch-

*Moderator, Recorder, and Referee ranks will be kept for all future MCNW seasons.*

*Clan Applications*
Clan Name:
Owner IGN:
Owner Skype Name:
Roster Amount:

(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan:

*Moderator Applications*
Name:
IGN:
Are you on the MCGamer staff team (needed):
Skype Name:
Do you have Teamspeak:
This rank is just saying that you will be available the date this MCNW1, and will be watching for players breaking MCGamer rules.

*Referee Applications*
Name:
IGN:
Previous Moderating Experience:
Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles:
Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly:
How will you improve MCNW1:

*Recorder Applications*
What recording program will you be using:
Are you willing to send me footage to myself, unedited:
Are you willing to send footage to MCGamer staff, unedited:
Do you lag when you record:

-STAFF-
-"Host"-
Zarmax5

-Moderators-

-Referees-

-Recorders-
IceyHD

-CLANS-
1. ArtOfPvP
2. Unite
3. Relentless
4. Extinct
5. Tigers
6. Derp Squad
7. Vulnerable

Let's have fun!
Let's get those unknown, unplayed maps played, because they're all worth playing!
In fact, all the maps do have t2's, you just have to know where to look.

Last edited:

IceyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
What recording program will you be using:Dxtory
Are you willing to send me footage to myself, unedited:Yes but I can edit as you know
Are you willing to send footage to MCGamer staff, unedited:Yes
Do you lag when you record:No over 100 fps

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Name: Isaac

IGN: Isaacswag

Previous Moderating Experience: on a PvP server

Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles: I don't know if we are yet...

Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly: yes

How will you improve MCNW1: I know the mcgamer rules and how to judge if someone is hacking and I won't be picking favorites

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Name: ArtOfPvP
Owner IGN: iPyroYo
Owner Skype Name: iPyroYo
Roster Amount: Around 25
Are you willing to be a substitute clan: 1st clan entry :)

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
*REF APPLICATION*
Name: Henry
IGN: Hsnapn
Previous Moderating Experience: Small servers, have an interview for VausePvP, and dedicated
Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles: Most Likely, And thats fine only watching 4
Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly: Yes... Always know the difference between ping and hacks!
How will you improve MCNW1: I can make sure there's no hacked clients being used, and be strict about trash talk so the chat is friendly and respectful. Honestly, ive always wanted to be a ref of something like this so it'd be Nice if u allowed me. I will also come back and be a ref in season 2!!!

Last edited:

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Referee Application

Name: Cody
IGN: BURRITOZ0123
Previous Moderating Experience: An old server, I was an admin on it. About 50 people played on it.
Are you participating as a player in this competition, because if so, you will only be able to watch up to 2 of the 4 battles: Not sure yet, probs not
Do you know all MCGamer and clan rules, so you know how to judge correctly: of course :)
How will you improve MCNW1: I will improve MCNW1 by making unbiased judgements, and helping out making important decisions that you may need an input on.

zburgbacher3031

Experienced
Reaction score
*Clan Applications*
Clan Name: #Unite
Owner IGN: zburgbacher
Owner Skype Name: zburgbacher62
Roster Amount: 11
(If all spaces are filled) Are you willing to be a substitute clan: yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics