• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Machinima crew!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well it depends.. is this actually going to Machinima?
No. A Minecraft MACHINIMA is an acted out Minecraft performance. Just a term, we can get pretty popular off of this stuff if we do good enough.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE- The first episode will be in the works by tomorrow I hope. This episode will be named
"The Rise of Herobrine"
Required members-
4 actors / effects people (effects are just things done in vanish)
The recorder
The server host is 71.235.219.176:25561
When I am on we will make our acting scene. One actor needs a Herobrine skin, please let me know who'll do that. I'd rather Gamer101luke do that because I feel like it. I also need someone with a Steve skin. HalfSquirrel can do that if he wants. Then I'll be helping with special effects and directing (we also need one more volunteer for effects). This will take a while to get all scenes done. Please have patience. So yeah, you get the gist, we need 5 people on the above server host in order to get things rolling. Deadlines will not be made. I will upload these videos (I think) or nate252 will. Credits will be given to the 5 helping. Thanks!

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE- The first episode will be in the works by tomorrow I hope. This episode will be named
"The Rise of Herobrine"
Required members-
The recorder
When I am on we will make our acting scene. One actor needs a Herobrine skin, please let me know who'll do that. I'd rather Gamer101luke do that because I feel like it. I also need someone with a Steve skin. HalfSquirrel can do that if he wants. Then I'll be helping with special effects and directing (we also need one more volunteer for effects). This will take a while to get all scenes done. Please have patience. So yeah, you get the gist, we need 5 people on the above server host in order to get things rolling. Deadlines will not be made. I will upload these videos (I think) or nate252 will. Credits will be given to the 5 helping. Thanks!
Ill get it. I tried to add you on Skype but I don't think you accepted yet. If you didn't get it add me, gamer101luke on Skype. If I'm online message me and see if I can talk.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
"The Rise of Herobrine"
Required members-
The recorder
Sure, I'll get a steve skin. Just message me on skype when it will be done, I'm almost always on. Friday I'm probably not gonna have that much time though. Thursday is good for me :)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can I be an actor. Im forced to have a steve skin cause of my stupid account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci