• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Machinima crew!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll be an actor :) I can sing tooooooo :D
I also would be happy to record some of the videos, my channel here is new and I'm working on vids ATM:
http://www.youtube.com/lululionessmc

And also:
http://www.youtube.com/venatusvids
Okay, since I need a recorder, you'll be a recorder. Sorry you can't act, but being a recorder is good enough.
Actor? MEME!!
You can act too, accepted.
Whenever Lulu gets on our temporary server (IP in next sentence) the server IP is 71.235.219.176:25561 . The owner is MultiLego51, tell him I sent you if I'm not on. If Lululioness is on along with a few actors, we can get this stuff going. I will be on tomorrow around 4 PM central, and the rest of the week will be sort of busy as Easter and such are coming up, so this can be a good starting week. Next week I hope to get some recording done. My Skype is awesomnessface1, so contact me there and if I don't reply I would love for someone to make a group conversation. So yeah, lots of instruction there, but I'm sure you guys can add my Skype and join a server :)
So yeah, plan this week is to get situated and get to know each other hopefully. So Gamer101luke HalfSquirrel Lululioness jefeperro Mp5xz and everyone else be on 71.235.219.176:25561 and get to know each other. Make a Skype conversation. If I'm not on the server has Minigames such as SG (with a map I made myself ;)) if you get bored. There is a chance I won't be on (Wed. Night church) so don't panic. I may be on Somewhere around Thursday / Friday, then gone for a trip to places to celebrate Easter. Alright, hope I didn't confuse you. Good luck!

L

Lululioness

Okay, since I need a recorder, you'll be a recorder. Sorry you can't act, but being a recorder is good enough.
You can act too, accepted.
Whenever Lulu gets on our temporary server (IP in next sentence) the server IP is 71.235.219.176:25561 . The owner is MultiLego51, tell him I sent you if I'm not on. If Lululioness is on along with a few actors, we can get this stuff going. I will be on tomorrow around 4 PM central, and the rest of the week will be sort of busy as Easter and such are coming up, so this can be a good starting week. Next week I hope to get some recording done. My Skype is awesomnessface1, so contact me there and if I don't reply I would love for someone to make a group conversation. So yeah, lots of instruction there, but I'm sure you guys can add my Skype and join a server :)
So yeah, plan this week is to get situated and get to know each other hopefully. So Gamer101luke HalfSquirrel Lululioness jefeperro Mp5xz and everyone else be on 71.235.219.176:25561 and get to know each other. Make a Skype conversation. If I'm not on the server has Minigames such as SG (with a map I made myself ;)) if you get bored. There is a chance I won't be on (Wed. Night church) so don't panic. I may be on Somewhere around Thursday / Friday, then gone for a trip to places to celebrate Easter. Alright, hope I didn't confuse you. Good luck!
OK what time? We should get all our timezones to coordinate a time.

I'll start :D
Me- Australian Eastern Standard Time :D On da east coastyyy

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm in central, pretty darn far from Australia. We may need a backup recorder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci