• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.7 Map Ideas and Hype

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
You can add enchantments like Knockback, and Unbreaking to the fishing rods; which affects the power and durability of fishing rods. This will defiantly have a impact on gameplay.

As for new map types, the # of biomes have been doubled! So there's gonna be lots of interesting new maps to see.
Let's not forget the newMultiplayer/Chat Updates.

But all this change is for the good, and I hope to see lots of it! Minecraft needs to be revived into its 2011R glory!

Those enchantments will definitely be kept away from in MCSG, as it will be considered to be an op item. As for maps, most map makers terraform their map from scratch, so we can't be positive if they will take these biomes and use it as a map. Regular vanilla terrain doesn't really make for a good map. Im going to bet that the new chat features are going to be disabled, as they provide nothing to MCSG, except for an advantage for teams.

TeamTwiistz

Survivor
Reaction score
I meant the in-direct use of biome styles, although they may build maps from scratch; some new biomes have a unique environment due to the blocks, terrain placement, and temperature of that particular biome.

None of this will possibly be of great impact, but it's defiantly a base to build on. Surely the spawns of maps like Holiday Resort, you know the ones with the leaves at corn and the surrounding forest. Can be much different with the new tree types/biome styles.

But it really on depends on the creator to implement these ideas.

Or maybe even the Amplified World Option can provide some new ideas:

TeamTwiistz

Survivor
Reaction score
Hopefully everything blends together well, I do see the use of the "chance" enchantment (I think its call), to get treasure(items) and xp (more fish) when using the fishing rods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci