• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.7 Map Ideas and Hype

TeamTwiistz

Survivor
Reaction score
As you all may know, Minecraft 1.7 was one of the biggest updates ever to hit Minecraft.
How do you think this will affect the future Maps? Keep in mind the new Multiplayer/Chat coding.

Also, you all have any good map ideas that will go well with 1.7. You're welcome to share :)

Everything New in 1.7+ :

Last edited:

hobo_skater

Tribute
Reaction score
No, we won't. It has nothing to do with PvP. I've seen and used the enchants. Nothing has changed involving PvP.
Ok, I haven't. I was expecting something along the lines of a knockback enchantment. It's actually a relief.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly don't think this update will affect new map ideas. The only new idea that someone could take and use for a map is the idea of a mesa or a savannah. The only new thing we'll see in maps is the amazing new block additions of acacia wood, dark oak, and stained glass! I'm sure they'll lead to awesome new build styles.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't think this update will affect new map ideas. The only new idea that someone could take and use for a map is the idea of a mesa or a savannah. The only new thing we'll see in maps is the amazing new block additions of acacia wood, dark oak, and stained glass! I'm sure they'll lead to awesome new build styles.
Well, their is like the mega terrain thing they added. People might copy that

TeamTwiistz

Survivor
Reaction score
You can add enchantments like Knockback, and Unbreaking to the fishing rods; which affects the power and durability of fishing rods. This will defiantly have a impact on gameplay.

As for new map types, the # of biomes have been doubled! So there's gonna be lots of interesting new maps to see.
Let's not forget the newMultiplayer/Chat Updates.

But all this change is for the good, and I hope to see lots of it! Minecraft needs to be revived into its 2011R glory!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci