• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Midnight Siege by Team Evolve [Map Download Available]

Do you want this map on Battlegrounds?

• Yes, it's great!

Votes: 76 76.0%
  • Not really feeling it!

Votes: 24 24.0%

• Total voters

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
I really enjoy seeing a battlegrounds map every now and then. They always seem to blow my mind how creative you can get with such a simple goal in mind: Make it good for PvP. The possibilities seem to be endless and this just goes to show how well someone can be with a nice castle theme. I actually like castle themed maps, which is the main reason I like playing the 48-Player servers (Castle Dracula). This seems like it has a lot of potential to be a great battlegrounds map and I hope to be battling it out in Midnight Siege soon!
Thank you so much! I have always had an interest in Medieval style maps myself.
Really great seeing this kind of comment on the first map I've uploaded for MCSG.

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
Map download now available! Feel free to leave some more constructive criticism!

Kizeax

Iron
Reaction score
This map is amazing, never thought I'd leave support on my little brothers map - simply due to the fact he's a pain in my backside - however this map looks nice, can't wait to see the verdict!

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll have to thank you all once again for the continuous it's just so awesome to hear from you guys!

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
I just realized, the development of this map was happening back when I first became a member of this community, gosh it seems as if it took ages to recover the map and finally post it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci