• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Midnight Siege by Team Evolve [Map Download Available]

Do you want this map on Battlegrounds?

• Yes, it's great!

Votes: 76 76.0%
  • Not really feeling it!

Votes: 24 24.0%

• Total voters

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I would advise you to change these things I put down here if you want this on mcgamer.

1. The roof of those towers look were not extended out enough

2. Yes it's a new layout but yes it's too small your going to have to put more time into expansion

I do like the dragon it's a unique piece of work tht mcsg hasn't seen for awhile just make sure you adjust that and you'll be good. PM me if you got any more questions for me I'd be glad to see them.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Em, sorry kid, I was being sarcastic I know these guys like the back of my hand they know what I'm talking about :p

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
I would advise you to change these things I put down here if you want this on mcgamer.

1. The roof of those towers look were not extended out enough

2. Yes it's a new layout but yes it's too small your going to have to put more time into expansion

I do like the dragon it's a unique piece of work tht mcsg hasn't seen for awhile just make sure you adjust that and you'll be good. PM me if you got any more questions for me I'd be glad to see them.
Thank you for the feedback, i'll be putting up a download for the map soon; That might give you a better prospective.

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you all for wonderful comments so far! Let's aim for a few pages on this bad boy, need some extra constructive criticism as well!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I really enjoy seeing a battlegrounds map every now and then. They always seem to blow my mind how creative you can get with such a simple goal in mind: Make it good for PvP. The possibilities seem to be endless and this just goes to show how well someone can be with a nice castle theme. I actually like castle themed maps, which is the main reason I like playing the 48-Player servers (Castle Dracula). This seems like it has a lot of potential to be a great battlegrounds map and I hope to be battling it out in Midnight Siege soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci