• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Merge the websites?

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
My todo list flows between MCSG/MCGamer and my company, because there are tasks that carry over and relate to similar goals. It's a fun task managing this stuff lol
I love how you don't even mention MCTF2. People are all mad because MCTF2 hasn't been updated in months while MCSG gets updated all the time. MCTF2 is completely unstable and it's not online half the time and people are pissed. (people includes me)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love how you don't even mention MCTF2. People are all mad because MCTF2 hasn't been updated in months while MCSG gets updated all the time. MCTF2 is completely unstable and it's not online half the time and people are pissed. (people includes me)
200 servers isn't little...

1. Don't double post- it's against the rules on the forums
2. Sub did say 'MCGamer' which represents all gamemodes like MCTF2, Zedchase and MCSG.
3. While merging websites isn't important, I think Zedchase and TF2 should have their own sections on the MCSG forums.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Don't double post- it's against the rules on the forums
2. Sub did say 'MCGamer' which represents all gamemodes like MCTF2, Zedchase and MCSG.
3. While merging websites isn't important, I think Zedchase and TF2 should have their own sections on the MCSG forums.
Well someone just got served... xD

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why can't there be a forum section that when clicked, transfers you to the other gamemode sites (zed chase, mctf2)?This way you don't have to transfer all the data, and can achieve that hub like feeling on the forums. This would be the same for the other sites, such as on mctf2 you can have forum sections that transfer users back to mcsg or zed chase.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Why can't there be a forum section that when clicked, transfers you to the other gamemode sites (zed chase, mctf2)?This way you don't have to transfer all the data, and can achieve that hub like feeling on the forums. This would be the same for the other sites, such as on mctf2 you can have forum sections that transfer users back to mcsg or zed chase.
Cuz you havent seen subv3rsion 's todo list, I wanna know how long it is D:

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
This would still complicate things, i.e. logins, messages across multiple forums, bans/warnings across multiple forums, etc. The most common reason this idea comes up is because of simplicity - the ability to have one login instead of 3, 4, 5 or more. This also cuts down licensing costs for XenForo ($140 for original purchase of a license, $35/year thereafter), etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci