• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet The Staff - CA

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
You sir, are very stereotypical I guess.
Dont diss my double double Timbit Timmies talk I love Tim Horton's. >:3

Stereotypical implies I'm not from the land of the Canucks but really I've been born and raised here my whole life. Mostly from the land that goes crazy about the Saskatchewan Roughriders. This year Tom Hanks was at the Grey Cup and was cheering for the Hamilton Tigercats and I was a bit upset. Not to mention Canada has cool coins that come into circulation for the Royal Canadian Mint.

If I wanted to be stereotypical I would say that a Canadian drinks bagged milk and is very polite to people around them even criminals are polite and the RCMP are the only police patrolling the lands. I would also say that maple syrup is the currency that Canadians trade with and all words like about are replaced with aboot. Not to mention we all live in igloos and survive tough Canadian conditions.

PS: It's -31˚C here.

Last edited:

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
again, your trying to imply stereotypical thoughts into this, temperature means nothing. Infact, some places in the US are colder then where I live.
Implying that temperature was implying anything. I wasn't even kidding look at this weather:

Alaska is the only place I can think of that has cold temperatures but up north is a place barely anyone enjoys living. In fact the northern part of Canada has the highest rate of suicide because it is too cold and there is nothing to do since warm temperatures barely exist. Same here where I live. There is nothing to do during the winter time except go to a place that is warmer or do "Fun winter activities" like skating and building a fort out of snow. Yes weather has to do with a lot of things you see if it wasn't minus Celsius we wouldnt have snow and ice right? Does living in cold mean I'm Canadian? No and in fact the largest cities in Canada are the warmest places since they are near a body of water.

I could express my actual opinion of Canada but to cut it short Canada is a mosaic full of diversity in which one region is a lot more different than the other and weather is a determining feature in each of those regions.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea swag is right I shouldn't be having a Canadian debate in here I'm sassing people way too much.

So we have two moderators for this server? Only two? I hope theres more. One from Winnipeg and one from Toronto.
Interesting fact: Bagged milk is more of an Eastern Canada thing than a west. There is a better chance you will see bagged milk in Toronto than in Winnipeg and in fact I'd be surprised if Winnipeg had bagged milk cause we don't have it in Saskatchewan. Another interesting fact is that Saskatchewan does not have DST (Daylight Savings Time) so central time in Winnipeg is different from central time in Sasaktchewan.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to Canada. Land of 30 below temperatures, and we still play pond hockey.

I'm a pretty crappy player :p
-40˚C a bit brisk.. a bit brisk
-30˚C not bad today eh?
-20˚C nice day out
-10˚C summer has come a bit early

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Most accurate post in the history of ever.
Haha I cant take credit for it. It was from some video I was watching that were "things (things is substitute for the dirtier word) that Saskatchewaneans say" it's really accurate to the Saskatchewan culture in a funny way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci