• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet The Staff - CA

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i don't think that would help most just want to play where the games are easier to win to much competition on the ca
Actually, it's probably less competitive on CA. I find US the most difficult network to win on :)

Reactions: Yin

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Actually, it's probably less competitive on CA. I find US the most difficult network to win on :)
its harder on the ca because of the hackers that seem to keep appearing and on ca the #6 player is only on the ca and there is an over load of clans in 1/5 games for me, also the teaming is over 9000, majority of the players I see have over 25o wins and are always teamed making it very very hard

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ever since I started playing on US, due to 1.7, I've been winning a higher percentage of my games, despite having a worse connection on US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci