• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Beardy

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hang on, let find a way to appropriately word that. Oh wait, I've said it in a million threads, including my own threads and nothing has gone wrong...
That just means I haven't seen your other threads. Others can get offended by it, and we've got reports in our report menu previously regarding similar statements (not by you), so I may as well take care of it before and if a report comes in. :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
oh god what are all these threads
I spent a good 20 minutes filling out the long staff template and then these threads come along with like 2 lines. OKAY.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
oh god what are all these threads
I spent a good 20 minutes filling out the long staff template and then these threads come along with like 2 lines. OKAY.
m8 I made your cool one too. I wrote a longer paragraph, but the mod edited it out because I said I hated the community

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
1. I apologize
2. There's only one person (well, 2 I guess). A lot of people aren't there kiddo
If this is about the best redneck I am clearly the best. I carry Josh and his rand clans ;).

jk Josh is bae <3

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If this is about the best redneck I am clearly the best. I carry Josh and his rand clans ;).

jk Josh is bae <3
youre no longer my mod buddy, you doubted me being the best redneck

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
youre no longer my mod buddy, you doubted me being the best redneck
I am the bestest redneck back off. My jitter butterfly double quadruple click can win me 1v1's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci