• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Beardy

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Maximillian/Max
IGN: thebeardydragon
Why do you like MCGamer: It's fun to come on and occasionally play, but I mostly spam the forums because I have nothing better to do. But hey, I guy's gotta have his hobbies.
Who is your best friend in the Community: Theoretical even though he's not really in the community. He's from the community though.

Josh you are a redneck
So here is a limereck
You're funny and mean
Comical machine
You always make me kek

Since there's a new one and I'm not like you forum spammers I'll just edit the new one into my old one #niceguyBeardy

1. Name: Maximillian
2. Nickname: Max, Beardy, Bready
3. IGN: thebeardydragon
4. Age: 15
5. Which region do you play on?: ca- Oh wait, the ruined that. US now.
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The forums, big shocker there
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Well, I got caught taking stoof from a store by my parents once. I didn't get in any big trouble, but my parents were disappointed, not a feeling I enjoy >.<
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I pole vault, I play the guitar (not very well), I'm liked by most people. I'm very outspoken, I'll tell someone if I don't like them. I'm full of cool things.
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Theoretical Josh I mean, I already did this part.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: Despite my forums thingy saying October 2012, I joined early-mid July 2012.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: I wanted to make a Hunger Games-esk gametype, but so I did some research and found the Yogscast Survival Games. From then on I looked for Survival Games and found mcsg.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Weakness: Winning Strength: Losing
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: The forums, if that counts
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since May or June 2012
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Ceroria Yannick Gecko MoLoToV Ninetailefox92 Blamph
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Fortress Pyke. Oh wait, they ruined that too
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Top posters list, get a map in mcsg, and uhhhh I used to be want to be mod, passed Age Exception and everything.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I don't watch anyone anymore, but I loved Egrodo, BajanCandian (Only because he uploaded more than Jerome) and Blamph.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: I don't participate in any, although I keep meaning to find out how to tune in for OMN
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Red Forest, Summer of 2013 with all sorts of friends, LeafyGreenTea day (This year was a let down). Most of all the nostalgia of mcsgv1 ie. 6 man deathmatch on sg2 in 48 man servers (24 was too hard to get in and there were only 30 us ones). Also when the forums were inhabited by a variety of personalities and minimods were actually driven out from all the negative feedback.

Last edited:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Disrespect to fellow community members has been removed.

We will not tolerate such behavior.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score

Hang on, let find a way to appropriately word that. Oh wait, I've said it in a million threads, including my own threads and nothing has gone wrong...

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

shoo, go away

and I'm not talking to you anymore non best friend :((

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Maximillian/Max
IGN: thebeardydragon
Why do you like MCGamer: It's fun to come on and occasionally play, but I mostly spam the forums because I have nothing better to do. But hey, I guy's gotta have his hobbies.
Who is your best friend in the Community: Theoretical even though he's not really in the community. He's from the community though.
You still talk to Theo?

EDIT: Check skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci