• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 Returns!

ReconCookie

Survivor
Reaction score
Will this ever be on the AU servers? I don't think Ill be able to play while lagging

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Dunno if this has been brought up because I haven't bothered to read the thread, so if so, my bad. Anyways...when I play with the Spy class (arguably the most fun IMO) I have issues with my Minecraft client. When I disguise myself the first time I'm generally fine, but then when I die/want to re-disguise my Minecraft client crashes and sends be back to the login screen.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We only have plans for EU and US servers while the game is in alpha/beta.
However when completed can we expect a full release in every region?

Amazing to play by the way, you did a great job! :)

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
Dunno if this has been brought up because I haven't bothered to read the thread, so if so, my bad. Anyways...when I play with the Spy class (arguably the most fun IMO) I have issues with my Minecraft client. When I disguise myself the first time I'm generally fine, but then when I die/want to re-disguise my Minecraft client crashes and sends be back to the login screen.
This has been fixed + pushed, sorry about that

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The game is really fun! While I'm not that big of a TF2 player, I do enjoy this game though I wish health would be buffed slightly. I'm not sure how it is in the game, but dying is incredibly quick, even from the weaker classes. Here are a few more suggestions:

-Give Heavy a strength potion effect so he can use his fists LIKE A MAN!!

-Perhaps make it so that you only get a instakill as sniper if it is a headshot (you can detect this, MCPVP has done it.)

-Perhaps add a tutorial section for some characters.. I still can't figure out how to use spy.

-Make the map larger and spread the spawn farther away, it's currently too easy to spawn-camp (especially with how easy it is to be one-shot.)

-Donor perks

-Leaderboards and stats

Looking forward to seeing how this gametype improves!

[EDIT]: NERF TURRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11!!11!!!
I know that headshot implementation is in fact a part of the system when it comes to other classes, though I'm not sure when it comes to sniper. The only thing I can confirm is that other classes deal significantly more damage in the event of a headshot.

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
I used to play this constantly before it closed... so excited to see it back and get back to my spying days ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci