• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Unoffical Tournament interest

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Well you could make it like a 1$ entry fee maybe that way the donor status is free for you and you could give out better things.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you should still use the original maps, but how about making tier 2 chests even rarer than they are in the actual game?
If im using the original maps i would not like to play around with chest locations really, but im looking into being able to edit the chances of an item appearing in certain chests.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Well you could make it like a 1$ entry fee maybe that way the donor status is free for you and you could give out better things.
Maybe, it depends how big this gets. Plus i would not want to be making a profit out of this. If anything i would just set up an optional donation pot for the running of the server and the rewards. But i think that will be a long time coming.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
If im using the original maps i would not like to play around with chest locations really, but im looking into being able to edit the chances of an item appearing in certain chests.
That's kind of what I meant. I just didn't word it very well. ;)

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe, it depends how big this gets. Plus i would not want to be making a profit out of this. If anything i would just set up an optional donation pot for the running of the server and the rewards. But i think that will be a long time coming.
I never said you had to make a profit out of it. Just say all the money from entry fee goes to the prizes and depending on what it is like one game 24 people x 1dollar so that's 24 dollars and that's 2 iron donor status's or almost one gold.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, i hate entry fee just make an optional donation and the donation goes to the server and the prizes if there some money left you could take it or if you feel bad about taking them you could donate them to the map maker.

I'm not poor and if i can i will donate but i don't have a paypal account sadly :(

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
I never said you had to make a profit out of it. Just say all the money from entry fee goes to the prizes and depending on what it is like one game 24 people x 1dollar so that's 24 dollars and that's 2 iron donor status's or almost one gold.
Yeh i get what you mean now sorry, I just wouldn't want people paying for entry too soon. Maybe once i know how many people would play i might but not before.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, i hate entry fee just make an optional donation and the donation goes to the server and the prizes if there some money left you could take it or if you feel bad about taking them you could donate them to the map maker.

I'm not poor and if i can i will donate but i don't have a paypal account sadly :(
Yes i don't plant on making this a pay to enter thing. Optional donations may come in later but that's even if i can work around a few things and get this running well. Don't worry ;)

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
I see what you mean ben. But once you get started you wont have to pay for it and more of these can take place. Also an idea you get 1 free entry for that day or tournament. And then if you want another entry you can pay 1$.
I still think with the prizes coming out of your pocket will hurt the amount of tournaments that can be held.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci