• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Staff...

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
A mod can't ban without proof and it is against the rules to call players hackers without proof yourself. It is harrassment if someone constantly calls you a hacker when you truly aren't hacking.
I know who to ban:)

V

Viretine

As mentioned before, servers are more important that the forums. Servers need more attention. The forums are looked after by a few moderators who choose to do it and then Sr. Mods and up. The forums are never left unmoderated, report abuses always get dealt with. Forums complaints/flame wars/spammers/abusive content are also dealt with.
Forums are more of a job for Sr. Mods+ since they have more perms for the forums than us moderators.

Besides, if the mod gets confused about how to deal with something, he can just ask the other moderators for help or at the help guides we have.
Although I agree that the servers are more important because that is where majority of MCSG is, I have to agree with Reven. When writing a moderator application you are asked to watch over the 'community', which is all of MCSG. When scrolling through the staff list, it is clear that there are many staff that are not donating much, if any time to the forums. MCSG staff say, over and over again, that they would rather quality over quantity. However when you have people that aren't moderating to the best of there ability, than you have the issue that they might not be the best moderators that you can get.

I am not trying to be rude or say that the staff are doing a bad job. I am just saying that when a moderator is accepted they should be informed to keep at least a tiny bit active on the forums and teamspeak. Not just in game. (All my opinions in this post.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci