• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Staff...

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello guys I am not here to criticize any staff members but I do find a problem. Here on MCSG there are so many staff members that are inactive. Those staff members made a commitment to watch over MCSG, and do there job. As I go through the staff list, I see that some staff members only have like 10 messages. But I truly believe that if there inactive then they should lose there staff job. I know some people are REALLY busy, because of exams, so I believe they should not lose there job, but for the others that are inactive for like over 3 months, or more they should lose there job. Think about this. If you get into a really great job in real life, and your inactive, then your boss will not be happy, so then you would lose your job. That's all I have, I just noticed it today. Thank you!

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
A lot of staff do get demoted if inactive. Yes some mods aren't forum active but it doesn't mean they aren't in game active or teamspeak active.
If a mod was to be inactive for 3 months on everything they would most definitely be demoted

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I know moderators who have less than 100 posts on the forums, but I see them everyday on teamspeak. I also know for a fact that the sr. staff have been monitoring the level of activity that staff show and making a judgement based around that.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know moderators who have less than 100 posts on the forums, but I see them everyday on teamspeak. I also know for a fact that the sr. staff have been monitoring the level of activity that staff show and making a judgement based around that.
Now this isn't a criticism either, but I've only recently started seeing the Sr. Staff becoming more active. Just from what I've seen.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, surely that means that we're taking a step in the right direction and are making an improvement?
Most definitely! Especially with our staff members that have been around for a while such as Sixzo and Antster. I'm starting to see them a lot more :)

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
This is all fine and good, but ALL mods should make their presence known in ALL the communities of MCSG (forums, in-game, survival, ect.). Most of them do, but all of them should make the effort. :)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This is all fine and good, but ALL mods should make their presence known in ALL the communities of MCSG (forums, in-game, survival, ect.). Most of them do, but all of them should make the effort. :)
I can understand that, but some of the moderators just don't feel at home on the forums. I can respect that, but it's always nice to see people on all three forms of the server.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
I can understand that, but some of the moderators just don't feel at home on the forums. I can respect that, but it's always nice to see people on all three forms of the server.
People are nice on the forums, how could they not feel at home D:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I swear.. Our opinions on MCSG matters are like.. Carbon copies of each other.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci