• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Mouse?

DatSetup

Spectator
Reaction score
Dont buy a mouse that's $40 + or around that in you currency if your just going to use it for minecraft. If you play CSGO or something like that look at optical mouses over laser. Or if you play mmo's but a something like a Naga. It all comes down to personal preference and what you feel about the mouse! I use a deathadder Chroma btw!

xForkkie

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you, i think i might buy a razer naga because I play wow.

KazukoKaori

Spectator
Reaction score
I have used a lot of mice in the past couple of years, and honestly, with a game like minecraft, spending more than $40 is a bit dumb. I wouldn't get anything expensive unless you want to get into more serious games like cs go where the mouse you have actually makes a difference. I got 500 wins with a $10 mouse, and after "upgrading" to the deathadder 2013 and steelseries rival, my gameplay hasn't improved whatsoever. Focus on ur strategy and pvp skills before keyboards and mice. But ofc do whatever you want, this is just my opinion.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I've gotten 360 wins and a pretty good reputation on Roxbot with a Windows 8 ( no modifications), and a default Dell keyboard and mouse. I don't think it makes such a huge difference.

K

KiDD

I really enjoy using Steel Series products and Logitech is a go to as well. But it's more or so preference, so whatever works for you.

I don't really recommend Razer products, I honestly think they're quite overrated and poorly made. Then again, I'm an optical dude, I don't like laser products. I suppose I just have used optical since I've first started gaming.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would still buy the Naga as it is more tried and tested for quality and comfort etc.
That's your personal opinion, and I can respect that, so I'm not going to waste time arguing about which mouse is scientifically better.

For anyone who still wants to hotkey, get a mouse with only a few buttons, such as the Deathadder. But if you're going all the way, get a Logitech G600, a Razer Naga, or a Redragon Perdition. Any of them are fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci