• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Mouse?

xForkkie

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys do you have like any tips for mouse should i get fro playing mcsg i have a logitech g300 and it is pretty good but i think it is time for an improve. Please give me some ideas of mouses that i should get. Thank you and love you all <3

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
personally I like the naga. Don't have to use the buttons but they do come in handy. I'd say either get the logitech g600 I think it's called or the razer naga 2014.

Heroesp

Spectator
Reaction score
If you wanna go cheap I suggest the Logitech Wireless M325 1000DPI mouse. I've had it for around 2 months now and I love it, very comfortable for the $15 price I got it for and rarely has any connection or laggy mouse issues. If you have some money to spend, I personally love the Razer Deathadder or Naga. My friend has both mice and they make well for a quicker click and are very comfy ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've found out after buying three mechanical keyboards and two gaming mice (albeit I do live at two different houses, so I have a set of gear at each place) I've found out that it's really what you're comfortable with. I'm comfortable with the gear I use and it works fine for me, therefore I don't see a need for anything else c;

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'd say Naga for hotkeys or maybe a DeathAdder.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I'm a HUGE Logitech fan. I cannot stand not having one of their products somewhere on my desk (except for their strangely organized keyboards) :p

I used to play with the Logitech Mouseman... It was a really nice mouse for me! Although after my next mouse I can't play with it comfortably anymore.

Although now I play all my games, and organize spreadsheets using the Logitech G502s Proteus Core Gaming Mouse, quite popular nowadays within the gaming community, not much Minecraft. I had to arrange the weights to one side completely due to the fact that the Mouseman made my hand feel uneven when I pick it up, so I'll hold it at an angle, and smash it into the table, the weights solved that. xD

To be completely honest, the mouse you use doesn't really matter, as long as you get used to it, you'll be fine. :) I don't play much anymore, I love the Logitech for it's loose cursor functionality, so I can scroll through spreadsheets smoothly, quickly, and efficiently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci