• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Killers Health

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I was thinking... Could this be announced to you once the game has finished, but no matter on what server? So I could go join another server and start playing. Mid-way through a message would say something along the lines of:
"[Player Name] killed you on [Server Name], [Time (minutes/seconds)] ago with [hearts] to spare!"
"CaptainPro604 killed you on AU14, 14 minutes ago with 1.0 hearts to spare!"

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I was thinking... Could this be announced to you once the game has finished, but no matter on what server? So I could go join another server and start playing. Mid-way through a message would say something along the lines of:
"[Player Name] killed you on [Server Name], [Time (minutes/seconds)] ago with [hearts] to spare!"
"CaptainPro604 killed you on AU14, 14 minutes ago with 1.0 hearts to spare!"
Only if the developers did that, even if they did, just turn the chat off or just ignore it, not much of a problem

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
this is actually a good idea. I really see no downsides to it :)

one thing I also wish they would bring back is when it says who killed who.. or at least say "reven86 has died" or w/e. I hate having to tab and look and see who died lol.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Only reason I don't think it can be added is because we don't ever want the possibility of someone who was teamed and is dead to be able to know how much health someone has, thus giving their live teammate an unfair advantage. Even though that scenario wouldn't happen very often, it still could.
Yes, I have definitely heard the suggestion before and this is the only downside. It is a great idea, but unfortunately could be abused.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, I have definitely heard the suggestion before and this is the only downside. It is a great idea, but unfortunately could be abused.
Umm, this is at the end of the game, so that downside *Removed*

Edit:read the whole thread before commenting

Last edited:

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, good to catch regen hackers and I like to see how many hearts they have

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Umm, this is at the end of the game, so that downside *Removed*

Edit:read the whole thread before commenting
The problem is it is at the end of the game. Sure it would be nice for people to know how much health your killer had, but I know for sure that most players leave when they die. If it was in deathmatch and you lost to them it would be a cool thing to know, but I think it would be a better idea to just say to everyone in the public chat "Supercoolguy12345 has just won the Survival Games with 5.5 hearts" or something along those lines.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
The problem is it is at the end of the game. Sure it would be nice for people to know how much health your killer had, but I know for sure that most players leave when they die. If it was in deathmatch and you lost to them it would be a cool thing to know, but I think it would be a better idea to just say to everyone in the public chat "Supercoolguy12345 has just won the Survival Games with 5.5 hearts" or something along those lines.
I like that idea *Support*

Reaction score
They probably had this idea way earlier... But Hive beat them to it. So they obviously want to have separate/original ideas that dont contribute to the Hive plugin. But this idea is a amazing, the support that people are adding all makes pretty good sense. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci