• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Killers Health

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I am kind of in a rush but I'll put as much details as I can. So basicaly a simple idea, When a game ends and your still in it, it tells you what your killers health was on, just to get the curiosity of people wondering how much hearts they got him/her down to (Kind of like Roxbot)

Pros:
Get the curiosity out of you

Can't be abused since it's at the end of the game :D

This is basicaly a Regen hack finder :p

Cons:
Only one I can think of is raging if the person that got killed thought that he got him down low enough even tho he didn't xD

Wait through the whole game to look at your killers health when he killed you

Again, in a rush, leave in the comments if I missed any Pros/Cons or how good the idea is.

Last edited:

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Would also be a lot easier to catch regen hackers. :p This seems like a good idea, but it might be a bit unfair if the person killed was on a team and was able to tell his friend how many hearts a player is on.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Only reason I don't think it can be added is because we don't ever want the possibility of someone who was teamed and is dead to be able to know how much health someone has, thus giving their live teammate an unfair advantage. Even though that scenario wouldn't happen very often, it still could.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Only reason I don't think it can be added is because we don't ever want the possibility of someone who was teamed and is dead to be able to know how much health someone has, thus giving their live teammate an unfair advantage. Even though that scenario wouldn't happen very often, it still could.
He said at the END of the game. You know, when the fireworks have gone off?

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Would also be a lot easier to catch regen hackers. :p This seems like a good idea, but it might be a bit unfair if the person killed was on a team and was able to tell his friend how many hearts a player is on.
Yea, I can understand that, but you can just leave so you won't see the health at the end of the game (if the developers can do that)

Edit: Thanka for the feedback

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Yea, I can understand that, but you can just leave so you won't see the health at the end of the game (if the developers can do that)

Edit: Thanka for the feedback
So do you mean you can't see what it was until the game is over? That might work. But who would want to stay and wait that long just to see their killer's health? I guess some would... Lol :p

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
So do you mean you can't see what it was until the game is over? That might work. But who would want to stay and wait that long just to see their killer's health? I guess some would... Lol :p
Well with auto lobby most people in final 5 stay nonetheless #2 so I think it would be pretty useful

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess I never stay if I lose. xD
Unless if famous people are in lobby :3 (btw answer to your question, you dont have to but lets say your in Dmatch and you lose to this kid, it shows how much hearts he was at, at the end of the game.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Great Idea should be added
I know that I always wonder oh many hearts my killer was on, and I hope for them to say it in chat. With this I could fin out without having to go the rest of the day wondering about this one tiny thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci