• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is not the "PVP Games", it's still good ol' Survival Games

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
*cough*
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/time-to-talk-about-the-survival-games.55620/
:D

All joking aside, I just find that the action in MCSG is too clumped together. It needs to be drawn out more and add a bit more suspense. MCSG will always be an amazing server, always. But the matches have basically gone from long teeth clenching survival matches to 10 minute find-that-chest and kill-that-player fests. All in my opinion though, I can see where you are coming from.
I noticed your thread after I finished mine :p Sorry. They aren't quite on the same subject though, just a similar one :p
Ooooooooooh I beg to differ, name the last time you came even close to starving to death and/or worrying about your natural surroundings, hmm? hmm??? Thought so.
That's what's gonna be solved soon anyways, I brought it up at the beginning of the thread >.<

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
PvP is one of the things that makes MCSG what it is. I would still like a more survival-like feel to the servers, however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci