• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hosting Clan Battles [ IDEA ]

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello brothers and sisters!

I really like this idea and everything, but you know what I really like about this thread? Something which is trully amazing and inspirational? Those pictures which are edited on Paint.. So Inspirational.. god.. ;)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Its a good idea but just having just a (3v3,4v4 etc etc) is to easy because you have no other players who take the other loot on the maps so if one side just get stacked instantly they could kill the other side quickly and easily (Because they have a choice of a million tier 1/2's).

Where as if you have other players it will even out the loot that the players can get and make the game more intense and harder.
I know but this will decrease the cahnces of cheating such as hackers, Alts randy teaming and such and makes it more of like a clan v clan, if you have watched/participated on clan wars you know what Im tlaking about.
Hello brothers and sisters!

I really like this idea and everything, but you know what I really like about this thread? Something which is trully amazing and inspirational? Those pictures which are edited on Paint.. So Inspirational.. god.. ;)
Straight up, I even had to redo them becase I messed up haha
I have seen that, most of them just say that they want clan batlle server but apart from toms I have not seen anybody coming up with an actual idea on how to do it. Everybody wants to get rid of the hackers but nobody brings an anticheat, if I explain myself correctly.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
I have seen that, most of them just say that they want clan batlle server but apart from toms I have not seen anybody coming up with an actual idea on how to do it. Everybody wants to get rid of the hackers but nobody brings an anticheat, if I explain myself correctly.
Honestly, the best way in my opinion would be to simply mark a couple servers as "clan battle servers" and trust that people who don't play in clans don't join those servers. They won't be in the same area as the other signs, will only contain clan battle maps, and will not affect stats.

Another cool idea would be to set up a sort of party function in which a clan can "battle" another.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, the best way in my opinion would be to simply mark a couple servers as "clan battle servers" and trust that people who don't play in clans don't join those servers. They won't be in the same area as the other signs, will only contain clan battle maps, and will not affect stats.

Another cool idea would be to set up a sort of party function in which a clan can "battle" another.
Thats my idea to have servers apart with the maps btu witha limit so other people cant join

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci