• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hosting Clan Battles [ IDEA ]

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys I have had this idea for a while already but never put it really into words but since MCSG wants to take more part into the clan scene and all of the drama that goes around with alts hackers redos and all of that staff I came up with this and I think is worth a read.

So it will be like a minigame such as sg or whatever and it will have different lobbies and such.
It will have different lines for different maps so lets say the default maps,

ALASKAN VILLAGE SG4 HOLIDAY VALLEY TURBULENCE
3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3
3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3
3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3
4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4
4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4
4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4​

And so on until 8v8

Once both teams have joined the game will start and this will solve the alting problem and the randies and the hacking, plus you cant get alts for specing because they will get caught. Also you cant get alts in because the capacity has been already setup to both clans. In case of US there will be no specs so nobody will join and in the case of EU specs but those are the small details. In case of EU 2 min grace.

Here is an example of what I mean, I think the wall will be better but this can work here too.
Here is the wall example.

Of corse this are examples it can be changed in the future. Also I dont know anything abotu plugins or anything but I now if they have done deadlydescent and uhc worlds this can be coded.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea but it won't happen..

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you got the idea that we were ignoring you ;_;

It's coming soon. Do not fear : ^)
I was told it wouldn't work. "Quote on Quote" Some Staff ie. cb staff and 3 snr mods

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys I have had this idea for a while already but never put it really into words but since MCSG wants to take more part into the clan scene and all of the drama that goes around with alts hackers redos and all of that staff I came up with this and I think is worth a read.

So it will be like a minigame such as sg or whatever and it will have different lobbies and such.
It will have different lines for different maps so lets say the default maps,

ALASKAN VILLAGE SG4 HOLIDAY VALLEY TURBULENCE
3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3
3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3
3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3
4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4
4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4
4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4 4v4​

And so on until 8v8

Once both teams have joined the game will start and this will solve the alting problem and the randies and the hacking, plus you cant get alts for specing because they will get caught. Also you cant get alts in because the capacity has been already setup to both clans. In case of US there will be no specs so nobody will join and in the case of EU specs but those are the small details. In case of EU 2 min grace.

Here is an example of what I mean, I think the wall will be better but this can work here too.
Here is the wall example.

Of corse this are examples it can be changed in the future. Also I dont know anything abotu plugins or anything but I now if they have done deadlydescent and uhc worlds this can be coded.
Its a good idea but just having just a (3v3,4v4 etc etc) is to easy because you have no other players who take the other loot on the maps so if one side just get stacked instantly they could kill the other side quickly and easily (Because they have a choice of a million tier 1/2's).

Where as if you have other players it will even out the loot that the players can get and make the game more intense and harder.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I was told it wouldn't work. "Quote on Quote" Some Staff ie. cb staff and 3 snr mods
Regardless of who or what was said to you, they will be coming. It was talked about briefly in the Chad QnA. Patience young padawan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci