• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hosting Clan Battles [ IDEA ]

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This is what I mean... Narwhal Imanol
We really can't do anything. The only person that can say the word is Chad. We have no way to talk to him when hes super busy. He already knows about our ideas, we already brought people from the clan community to him :)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I know but this will decrease the cahnces of cheating such as hackers, Alts randy teaming and such and makes it more of like a clan v clan, if you have watched/participated on clan wars you know what Im tlaking about.

Straight up, I even had to redo them becase I messed up haha

I have seen that, most of them just say that they want clan batlle server but apart from toms I have not seen anybody coming up with an actual idea on how to do it. Everybody wants to get rid of the hackers but nobody brings an anticheat, if I explain myself correctly.
Had to redo them? U serious? Hahah

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
This is an idea that's been thrown around the community for the past two years. Although it's been talked about much in the past, I'll go ahead and move it to Feature Suggestions, because it goes a little more in depth that threads have in the past.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
This is an idea that's been thrown around the community for the past two years. Although it's been talked about much in the past, I'll go ahead and move it to Feature Suggestions, because it goes a little more in depth that threads have in the past.
Sounds good but it mostly related to the clan scene, plus I think is pretty simple to code imo, I suggest the devs talk to techaton even if their pride is to high, because he has been hosting clan wars for a long time and is pretty damn good doing it.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds good but it mostly related to the clan scene, plus I think is pretty simple to code imo, I suggest the devs talk to techaton even if their pride is to high, because he has been hosting clan wars for a long time and is pretty damn good doing it.
I doubt the problem is them not being able to code it. It's most likely that they have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I'm not a Dev, so I do not know for sure.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I doubt the problem is them not being able to code it. It's most likely that they have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I'm not a Dev, so I do not know for sure.
In the eyes of the community tbh, imo Fry the fish 1st then try to catch more fish to expand.

How Hive succeeded and MCSG did not it that me didn't have other 'Major Gamemodes'.

Just Sub Genres of Survival Games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci