• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Official Treasure Hunt! - Closed!

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
i forgot to type something in for the first two screenies do I have to retake them?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ahahahaha

No **** sherlock, ahaha.

Heh, see what I did there? Because it's a treasure hunt and detective kinda thing. :p

Pretty much the most fitting reference I've seen for the treasure hunt. xD

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
For anyone keeping watch, the next screenshots will be posted on Wednesday at midnight BST! Remember to submit your screenshots or you could even wait until the end to do so!
Happy Hunting!!

-TTT

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Finished the first 4! I actually had a lot of fun doing this, nice job! The maps were really annoying to find though because people never voted for them :c

Edit- Just curious. What does TEM stand for? :3

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Finished the first 4! I actually had a lot of fun doing this, nice job! The maps were really annoying to find though because people never voted for them :c

Edit- Just curious. What does TEM stand for? :3
TEM in particular doesn't stand for anything but we are a little friend group in a way, and we just had this thing where we would say TEM and then we stuck to it... So we are the TEM team! ;3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci