• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Official Treasure Hunt! - Closed!

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
Just a thing, some of you are posting the correct answer in the wrong form. This will mean you get the screenshot incorrect. If you think you have done this feel free to go again remember; USE THE CORRESPONDING FORM.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In process of completion :D

I like the idea of this event, and I'm excited to see its outcome! There used to be a thread where you had to guess which map a screenshot was taken in, so this is sort of an updated version of that.

*edit* all done c:

Last edited:

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
In process of completion :D

I like the idea of this event, and I'm excited to see its outcome! There used to be a thread where you had to guess which map a screenshot was taken in, so this is sort of an updated version of that.

*edit* all done c:
Well, we are glad you like it! And get your friends to participate too! Who knows who'll win eh?
And remember, no one goes away empty handed!!;3

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I accidentally pressed enter when I wasn't finished, so I posted 2 application things for 1 screenshot, hope that's okay :p

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
I accidentally pressed enter when I wasn't finished, so I posted 2 application things for 1 screenshot, hope that's okay :p
That's fine for the first few, just whilst everyone is getting their head around but multiple responses after the first 2/3 screenshots will not be allowed - first response will be taken after the next round of screenshots!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci