• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Valentines day party event!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What, you don't think two people who talk on the internet first will last, or be an actual couple?
You and Tal are different. You guys actually met IRL and everything. Most of the other couples here don't last very long, and that is also from personal experience.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
To those who are commenting things like about online relationships and such: This isn't about that. It's not a dating event, and we really don't mine if two people get nominated together for fun. It's simply a themed party event. Also on the topic of dating online - if two people feel that they can handle it and embark upon it, so be it. If they want to attend this event together, they may. So lets just all chill and have some fun.

MasmaviHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I live in Turkey but ı want to join this party? when ı should join this server? u know the time zone's are...

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
If you click that time and date button I posted, it'll convert it automatically to your timezone.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Very keen for my first Mcsg event! Shaggy and Scooby will hopefully be there. Cya all then!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci