• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Valentines day party event!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score

Hello everybody! I'm bringing you news of an awesome new event coming soon to MCGamer, the first of hopefully many more holiday themed events! This event, the MCGamer Valentines Day Party, is a social event where users can flock to a server, play some mini games, participate in some giveaways, and make new friends.​

Event Time and Date:
The time and date of the event is here! Click me!
At that time you can connect to any US hub or SG Minihub and enter a portal that'll be very clear to see.
Games and Prizes:
There will be several different game areas on the map once you enter. Thus far, we have 3 parkour courses, a maze and a boat ride for you all to try out! Completion of each event puts you into the drawing to win a credits package to spend in the MCGamer Credits shop! The harder the game, the higher the prize draw. We do this by using plugins and pressure plates, so make sure to step on those pressure plates before you attempt the parkour courses!

In addition, completing any of the games does make you eligible for a forum badge! By providing your name to me after the event, I can check if you completed any of the events. If you did, you get a badge to display on your profile.

'Best Couple' Voting Competition:
We are giving you guys the chance to nominate users for 'best couple' - the final 5 pairings by the beginning of the event itself who have the highest number of nominations will be placed in an in game voting system, where users will use /vote to cast their vote during the event! The winning couple will each win a platinum rank!

Nominate users here!

The nominees have been selected! Here is the list:
AthenaaMC, BadgerPig
KitMencha & TrebleMaker07
BAPMBW, willy446

Teamspeak Radio:
During the event there will be a teamspeak channel open, where you can come in and listen to the event hosts talk about the event, announce competition winners and take song requests to play! It is highly advised you come along to this and the in game event, so you can hear all the information live.

Skin Competition:
We're also going to be having a skin competition! During the event, we'll be flying around and looking at all the awesome skins and at one point asking all those who wish to enter to join us at a certain area of the map. We'll be giving a batch of credits to the winner as a prize. So go out there and make your skin the cutest you can. It must be valentines themed!

Survival Games Event Map:
The map on which the event is being held will also be found on some SG servers around the 14th! It'll be a version converted for SG use and properly tiered and all that awesome stuff. And since at that point the servers will have been solely changed to 1.8, we'll be including some of the nifty blocks in 1.8 in the map creation, making it the first one to do so!

Valentine Additions to the Credits Shop!:
At this point, we will more than likely be having some new credits shop purchases available for Valentines day, although we already do have some very seasonal effects available - look forward to more! You will be able to use the credits shop during the event, and thus be able to ride your pets during the event. However you won't be able to fly if you're a rank that can do so (aside from staff) this is for several reasons; remember: no cheating on those parkours! ;) So enjoy going for a leisurely stroll around the beautiful map by Team Invictus instead.

That's all for now! Feel free to comment with any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them!

Last edited:

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool, I might enter in the skin competition!

Reaction score
Hype. Hype hype hype hype hype. Hype. Did I mention that I'm hyped? No? Hype.

But in all seriousness, I can't wait!! And I expected that you would post this cause, well, your LadyofLove, and, Ya, I guess you can see where I'm going with this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci