• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 Updates - Sunday 16 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
Its so weird how the /d is fixed I don't like it xD. I like knowing who it is but in a long run its good for youtubers. Good job to all the devs fixing all the bugs!!
the bad point is that i've seen people hacking in /d and I can't report them with /report cuz I dont know who they are

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when VIP return to a lobby right after he/she died or completed a game, we are invisible in lobby. again I'm just curious if this is a bug or is it suppose to be like a perk? lol.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
the bad point is that i've seen people hacking in /d and I can't report them with /report cuz I dont know who they are
You can still make a report, I've seen people hacking in /d all you do is report them and specify that they were in /d tell them the time it took place and the server #.

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
Brilliant how platinum/diamond donors now can hack simply because of one bug. lol dis server bi gr8 : - )

logan199999

Tribute
Reaction score
This server didn't make any improvement!! Do you think that somebody is gonna get fooled? They said "devs are working very hard blah blah..", is this a joke???? You still do not know that the main problem are hackers, nobody cares that I can break a leaves or grass cuz It won't screw me gameplay like a hacker does. If the devs were really good, this server should have an aimbot, speed, antiknockback plug in a long time ago(regen anticheat is amazing, but nit enough..), but you know, they added some new maps, changed hub and they think are good, but it passed to much time without a good ANTICHEAT. Maybe they don't want too add one...byt is not impossible to code it. Peace!

Reaction score
This server didn't make any improvement!! Do you think that somebody is gonna get fooled? They said "devs are working very hard blah blah..", is this a joke???? You still do not know that the main problem are hackers, nobody cares that I can break a leaves or grass cuz It won't screw me gameplay like a hacker does. If the devs were really good, this server should have an aimbot, speed, antiknockback plug in a long time ago(regen anticheat is amazing, but nit enough..), but you know, they added some new maps, changed hub and they think are good, but it passed to much time without a good ANTICHEAT. Maybe they don't want too add one...byt is not impossible to code it. Peace!
So Leafs won't effect you on holiday resort or survival games 2? Also no one on minecraft no server haven't stopped hacks its impossible to do so.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
The development team has spent over 139 hours in the past week, around 80 of those since v2's release.

And, by the way, it is impossible to completely stop hacks with Minecraft's architecture. Speed hacks have been prevented for a long time, and we do have an anti-aimbot and anti-knockback checks with v2; however, for now, they are simply reporting to staff and letting staff review each case individually while we ensure that they are bug free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci