• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 Updates - Sunday 16 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of people that are coming here because they're fed up with the hacker situation at other large communities (not naming names), but no matter what, any server you go to will have hackers.
MCSG Have alot of hackers... GG it ruins the community

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
What about of the real game numbers? Like sg1, sg57 and not this... sg2323 or sg456 ;-;
This is due to the new dynamic servers system, and is not a bug. It uses servers from all around the network for the things it needs most. 1 server could start as a hub, but become SG, and ZedChase, etc.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
This is due to the new dynamic servers system, and is not a bug. It uses servers from all around the network for the things it needs most. 1 server could start as a hub, but become SG, and ZedChase, etc.
;-; I cry everytime :c

AngelGirl1319

Spectator
Reaction score
I have had so many horrible experiences with hackers. I have been killed by a team of three with Jesus hacks (walk/run on water), speed hacks, kill aura, every type of bow hack, etc. I'm not the best player, and a hacker in every game makes it very difficult for me to get any better at the game. I really wish staff members would see this and everyone else's complaints about hackers and try a little harder to do something about it. I love this server, I really do, but hackers are making me consider leaving. MCSG staff, please, please, PLEASE do something about this. The server is overrun with hackers and targeters and trolls. The sense of community on this server is almost gone. Please, help preserve that sense and improve the server. Sorry you had to read my rant, its just something I fell very passionate about. Lol have a good day :)

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I have had so many horrible experiences with hackers. I have been killed by a team of three with Jesus hacks (walk/run on water), speed hacks, kill aura, every type of bow hack, etc. I'm not the best player, and a hacker in every game makes it very difficult for me to get any better at the game. I really wish staff members would see this and everyone else's complaints about hackers and try a little harder to do something about it. I love this server, I really do, but hackers are making me consider leaving. MCSG staff, please, please, PLEASE do something about this. The server is overrun with hackers and targeters and trolls. The sense of community on this server is almost gone. Please, help preserve that sense and improve the server. Sorry you had to read my rant, its just something I fell very passionate about. Lol have a good day :)
They are always after hackers, they do see that there is a great amount of them and trust me they do their best to ban them. They normally host clean sweeps more on the EU servers tho sense there are way more hackers there, either way there will always be hackers nothing they can really do to prevent that but trust me staff does their best to minimize the amount of people who hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci