• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 - Updates for 18 November

adrian_martin

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry sorry pls give me now the donor iron i buy that nd they didn´t give me :mad:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
pls me entran Ahora Dar El Hierro Donante Puedo comprar Que Me contesta : Loco:
sorry sorry pls give me now the donor iron i buy that nd they didn´t give me :mad:
Hello!

If you have bought a donator rank on our servers, but have not received it 24 hours after the purchase, please send an email to our support email ([email protected]) and make sure you include the following details so that they have the appropriate information to assign you your rank:

• Your Minecraft in-game name.
  • A link to your forums account in case they need to contact you to either give or ask for further information.
  • After you have bought the donator rank, you should have received an automated email providing all the transaction details and informing you that the transaction was successful. Make sure you include this receipt as well.
Lastly, do notice that it can take up to 7 days for the support team to reply to your email. So until then, please patiently wait for a response. :)

ShadowBurns

Spectator
Reaction score

Hello!

If you have bought a donator rank on our servers, but have not received it 24 hours after the purchase, please send an email to our support email ([email protected]) and make sure you include the following details so that they have the appropriate information to assign you your rank:

• Your Minecraft in-game name.
  • A link to your forums account in case they need to contact you to either give or ask for further information.
  • After you have bought the donator rank, you should have received an automated email providing all the transaction details and informing you that the transaction was successful. Make sure you include this receipt as well.
Lastly, do notice that it can take up to 7 days for the support team to reply to your email. So until then, please patiently wait for a response. :)
will be a stat reset? please say: Yes or Not

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci