• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 - Updates for 18 November

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What do you mean?
There was a bug before that caused the newly added maps not to be added to the map rotation system (appear between the vote options) so basically you now should be able to start playing on those new maps, including your own creation for Quarter Quell. ;)

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Best Dev that does stuff

Because we know Bill is the best Dev

Quantriatos

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly thats a great way to evoid too much teaming and boosting.
Not really. It just means that all the teams that are normally spread all over the servers, are now located in a smaller amount of space, thereby making an encounter with them all the more likely.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Best Dev that does stuff

Because we know Bill is the best Dev
I can assure you that every developer is amazing in what they do. :) But you might not directly notice all the work they do for the network since most of it happens behind the scenes. For example:

• Forairan or Ava : He leads the development team. He oversees all development work and is one of the 3 main people involved in the creation of new game modes.
  • Rustywolf or Rusty : He is another one of the 3 main people involved in the creation of new game modes along with Dave and Devin. He also does general plugin development.
  • subv3rsion and dv90 : They are responsible for running the servers along with maintaining and upgrading them whenever necessary.
  • kpwn243 : He is responsible for the creation and development of Xime and also for fixing bugs in each of the MCGamer game modes.
  • DV_Raiton : He is responsible for the transfer of the Antvenom mini games and also for general gamemode development.
Source: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...staff-responsibilities-and-information.45399/

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Love it when bugs get fixed! Keep up the good work ;)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Awesome work! It's great that the developers are working so hard to fix the bugs!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy to see that day by day the network is becoming more stable!

EmeraldCarrot

Spectator
Reaction score
Please add the signs back... I hate the new system where the server choice is quite limited, none of it is up to date, the numbers are random, and I can't just walk up to a a group of signs and choose which one to join.
Yeah, I like v2 but the sign system makes it harder to play clan wars and with your friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci