• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
I like these rules, i'm going to basicly study this if i want any hope of becoming mod

P1kachu96

Spectator
Reaction score
when you find a player who has harassed you, where do you report it? Do you simply start a new forum or is there a certain place that you're supposed to go?

P1kachu96

Spectator
Reaction score
In the abuse section.
where do I find that? first time on the server. And also, if a mod doesn't put a punishment on a player for harassment because of personal connections, will anything happen to them. The person I am trying to report says he won't get a punishment because 2 of his friends are mods

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
where do I find that? first time on the server. And also, if a mod doesn't put a punishment on a player for harassment because of personal connections, will anything happen to them. The person I am trying to report says he won't get a punishment because 2 of his friends are mods
www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/
And no, every players get dealt with equally, no matter if he is friends with mods. If he really is, he should know better ;)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Would it be possible to translate this into French? I can do it, and someone else can have it reviewed, if you want my experiences, message me, or hit me up on TeamSpeak.

Thank you.

MCSG hacker pls ban.
Don't post hackers here, you can report abuse here! http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/

Also, I suggest you make the video "Unlisted" on your channel if you want to use it as evidence.

Sharpenz

Spectator
Reaction score
The rules seem valid to me. I'm glad you included the "No DDoS" or illegal activity policy. More and more people are learning to be hackers each day and it's not fair for someone to hack you just because you beat them in a game. Anyway, the rules seem fair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci