• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckojla123

Spectator
Reaction score
I think rules seems a little fair but about the block glitching part does that mean fiddling with the blocks or (e.g. when the chest is behind glass, you smash the glass and then click on the chest)?

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
I think rules seems a little fair but about the block glitching part does that mean fiddling with the blocks or (e.g. when the chest is behind glass, you smash the glass and then click on the chest)?
Doing that is not allowed.

S

Sepyz

How would one go about appealing a permanent forum ban? I'd assume TeamSpeak or Email, but a couple of my friends have had trouble communicating with staff other than by the forums.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
How would one go about appealing a permanent forum ban? I'd assume TeamSpeak or Email, but a couple of my friends have had trouble communicating with staff other than by the forums.
Make a ban dispute via the link in my signature. :)

Teix

Spectator
Reaction score
Where are the rules of map making? For example, does the map maker place the chests, etc.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2. No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER: Mods that give unfair advantages are not allowed.

This rule is still making me mad. It's just too unfair.

Blue_violet

Spectator
Reaction score
Im trying on the website to click a server and it wont let me in? I try to play on my tablet? Do you need a computer or a laptop to play? Or am I doing something wrong?

mckojla123

Spectator
Reaction score
And why can't we do roleplay in creative I mean what do you mean by roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci