• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer New Year's Resolutions

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution:

1: Pass all my classes with a outstanding grade.
2: Compete in 1 or 2 powerlifting meets.
3: Hopefully set a provincial record in one of the 3 main lifts.

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution:
1: I'd like to change my aditued towards people on the forums, become a generally helpful member and not get into pointless flame wars on the forums.
2: Maybe start playing SG again, and go for top 5 in CA servers when the new leaderboards come out.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Find a job that actually gives me hours ;-;
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Have fun more, don't play to win, and don't get mad when I get killed(unless it is a hacker then ;-; )

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: To become a more social person.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To win a game here...

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
We're getting some really good resolutions, let's keep it going!

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Go out with my crush, hopefully resolve some of my sleeping problems and get some good study habits going
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To stay a staff member as long as I can possibly do so, and extend my comfort zone and talk to more staff and more people, and, hopefully, move up the ranks :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
My IRL New Years resolution is: To try not to do illegal things and enjoy life as a normal person would.
My MCSG New Years resolution is: Well I don't play anymore so maybe form a little less :p I don't want this game to consume my life more than it once did...

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
My IRL new year's resolutions:
1. Get the results I want and are aiming for in my GCSEs
2. Get a job when I turn 16 in January
3. Try and get up earlier

My MCSG new year's resolutions:
1. Improve at MCSG in general
2. Try and talk to more people, I rarely go on teamspeak and when I do I feel like I'm to shy and awkward to talk to anyone new xD

Also, I found a thread I made last year of new years resolutions. Mine were to improve at mcsg and get up earlier... I didn't really achieve either of these which is why I've carried them over to 2015:confused::rolleyes:

Firecharlie

Spectator
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Eat even more biscuits.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Try out more gamemodes. I've already tried Battlegrounds besides SG and it's actually really good for practice ;)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Be more social.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Get involved with more projects.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution is to be more active within the staff team and take part in more projects and just be a better moderator overall.

Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: re-gain my physique after i get out of my leg cast
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: finally realise how horrid the game is so i can play games worth my while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci