• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer New Year's Resolutions

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hello beautiful people!

This time last year I started a thread for users to post their New Year's Resolutions, and this year I reckon we should do it again!

It's really easy. All you have to do is fill out the template below, answering your IRL New Year's Resolution and your MCGamer's New Year's Resolution.

My IRL New Year's Resolution:
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution:
I'll start it off!

My IRL New Year's Resolution: To fix any grudges/arguments with everyone I have something against no matter if I was right or wrong.

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To hit 3000 bans and to hit 2 years as staff.

Now your turn!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Hm. I guess since I stopped playing Basketball this year to take a break, I should probably start getting back into shape. :p

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution:
My new years resolution is to become the best person I can. I want to try my best to help those who need it, and to get involved with more community events.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: I would like to be able to make at least one person smile... I would also like to improve the relationship between my family and I. =)
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To improve my writing abilities, climb back to my original spot on the leaderboards, and improve my livestreams to let more people have fun while viewing and playing with me. =)

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: To be more helpful around the house.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To hopefully get mod:).

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: To continue to push to find the best possible version of myself and to become more motivated to do things that I am not so motivated to do.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: I would love to achieve the rank of Moderator, and become better at SG, however that is very unrealistic :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Stop procrastinating as much as I do now, but I'll probably do that one later. I could also work on talking to people outside of my comfort zone.

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: i don't even play this game that much anymore, so I guess i could start playing more

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Literally get good grades ._.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Make 1 yr + as a staff member :3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
My IRL New Years resolution; Focus more on sport, get a girlfriend and compete in BMX competitions. :)

My MCGamer New Years resolution; Become a more skilled PvPer, get 1 year as a Staff Member.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Make a lot of friends and helping my family!

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To become a staff member again and helping the community! Because I miss the time of being a mod. :(

J

Jojo

My IRL New Year's Resolution: Getting a driver's licence, doing well at school, getting up and going to bed earlier... ;)

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Becoming a member of the staff, meeting new people and making new friends, getting better at pvp... ;)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Go out with my crush. Become less of a beta and more of an alpha
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Get mawdorater. I've tried multiple times in the past, but you know...
View attachment 38294
My IRL New Year's Resolution: To be more helpful around the house.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To hopefully get mod:).
My IRL New Year's Resolution: To continue to push to find the best possible version of myself and to become more motivated to do things that I am not so motivated to do.
My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: I would love to achieve the rank of Moderator, and become better at SG, however that is very unrealistic :p
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Make a lot of friends and helping my family!

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To become a staff member again and helping the community! Because I miss the time of being a mod. :(
My IRL New Year's Resolution: Getting a driver's licence, doing well at school, getting up and going to bed earlier... ;)

My MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Becoming a member of the staff, meeting new people and making new friends, getting better at pvp... ;)
Good luck to all of you in getting staff! The most important thing you can do is to not give up, and keep trying until you reach your goal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci