• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Network: 2015 Updates

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
On the list as well, we didn't want to give everyone an information overload as we really wanted to clarify 1.8 and our hub changes. Updates with both of those subjects coming by next week.
The stats resets have been promised months ago. They are the main thing that many people, myself included, are waiting for, whereas the 1.8 only thing is a negative regression, whereupon I don't particularly understand why it is being implemented before an actually good long-ago promised feature...

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
The stats resets have been promised months ago. They are the main thing that many people, myself included, are waiting for, whereas the 1.8 only thing is a negative regression, whereupon I don't particularly understand why it is being implemented before an actually good long-ago promised feature...
Ye, I just wish the stats reset would get here...but it sounds like there working pretty hard on it .

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope 1.8 will be a change for the better :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
New forums? I'm still on Flexile Dark Green :p I hope I can still use this design.

MMolloy18

Platinum
Reaction score
On the list as well, we didn't want to give everyone an information overload as we really wanted to clarify 1.8 and our hub changes. Updates with both of those subjects coming by next week.
stats reset will make you lose a lot of long time MCSG players, especially those good at PvP

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am also happy that the arcade hub has been done away with. This will cause the game-modes to be more noticed, and most likely more played. Overall, very pleased with this update!

JoshuaGolena

Spectator
Reaction score
Well,I still think that 1.7 is better in some aspects due to the fact that MCSG is known for being the #1 server for the PvP-ers.But I shall try to facepalm my way to GLORY!!!!:rolleyes:

PS,Im actually 16...#4pmHype...

1 more question.....Is chicken better than BACON??!!!Lol jkjk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci