• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Network: 2015 Updates

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Stat Reset/New Forums???
As they have said, there is NOT going to be a stat reset! The only thing that are changing with that is the current leader boards system is going to be called the 'Legacy' leader boards, and there will be a new system where players will start at 0 wins, 0 points etc. And yes, there forums are being re-designed at the moment.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
I was really glad to see the hub redesign when I logged in today. A really good modification that should introduce more players to MCGamer's other games.

I'm also looking forward to the change to 1.8. There's a lot of hesitation with this update, but I really think it's going to be a change very similar to the 1.7 change last year (where there was a lot of fuss over stability and then everyone adjusted).

If everything doesn't go as planned, you can always schedule an impromptu road trip to Alaska. I hear that's the "in" thing to do, nowadays.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I am really ready to see the new updates coming ahead!:D

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
PLEASE FIX THE PYRO'S IN MCTF2, THEY INSTANT KILL, HAVE UNLIMITED AMMO AND HAVE BEEN RUINING THE GAME EVERN SINCE V2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci