• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Bingo! [Prize: Diamond Donor]

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Man, if some of these more plausible for me, (Attend community event) I'd go for the blackout. But I love the idea, for these actually give me something to do on here. c:

Edit: Got proof for all of them besides the community event one. Gotta wait for one of those now.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Man, if some of these more plausible for me, (Attend community event) I'd go for the blackout. But I love the idea, for these actually give me something to do on here. c:

Edit: Got proof for all of them besides the community event one. Gotta wait for one of those now.
Hope to see you at one and good luck with the board! We look forward to seeing you on the hall of fame ;)

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Hope to see you at one and good luck with the board! We look forward to seeing you on the hall of fame ;)
Well, I was in some sort of rank giveaway game a while back hosted by one of the Admins, hopefully that will count.
When filling out the Blackout board, do I just enter in the answers/evidence in order on the detailed square page, or is there some other way?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I was in some sort of rank giveaway game a while back hosted by one of the Admins, hopefully that will count.
When filling out the Blackout board, do I just enter in the answers/evidence in order on the detailed square page, or is there some other way?
If you do have evidence you attended, e.g a full screenshot or recording, you can submit that. If not sadly you'll have to wait for another :c

But yes, you just enter them as you stated, in order on detailed square. ^-^

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
If you do have evidence you attended, e.g a full screenshot or recording, you can submit that. If not sadly you'll have to wait for another :c

But yes, you just enter them as you stated, in order on detailed square. ^-^
Well, I got whatever proof I could find. Only 2 of them I'm nervous on, but hopefully all goes well. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci