• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Bingo! [Prize: Diamond Donor]

TeamRainbow

Tribute
Reaction score
The tier two bingo board has been released!
Completing it first will win you Gold donor!

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamRainbow

Tribute
Reaction score
Tier 3 has been released!
Completing the tier 3 board first will earn you diamond donor!

With the tier 3 board, it's meant to be more of a challenge, therefore messages will not be sent to notify you of whether you have successfully completed the board, or made a mistake.

One week from today we will announce the winner, and all runners up!

As I am out of town (duckluv321) I was not able to complete the board, so this time around, there is a list where you can pick one of five different groups of five achievements to complete :)

The achievement groups can be found here :)

The submission form can be found here!

Last edited by a moderator:

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I would just like to thank everyone who was a part of this group, you guys were all such amazing and diligent workers for the last three weeks or so. Best of luck to everyone competing, and good luck!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
:eek: Looking forwards to seeing people working to complete this. I'm too lazy to actually try it myself (lol, mooclan lazy? nah, 3,000 word posts m8) but I'm sure plenty of others will.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
:eek: Looking forwards to seeing people working to complete this. I'm too lazy to actually try it myself (lol, mooclan lazy? nah, 3,000 word posts m8) but I'm sure plenty of others will.
Give it a go! You never know how easy or hard it will be until you try it ;)

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
You can't really craft "one of every kind of shovel" as you can't get wooden planks in-game.
Other than that, I have nothing to complain about :p
This looks fun and good luck to everyone that participates!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci